The most magical time of the year is filled with decorative Christmas lights that light up the night sky. This is the perfect time to do a little winter getaway with the family to experience some of the best Christmas Light Displays found throughout the US.
The Best Christmas Light Displays can be found at a few of the following places:
- COLUMBUS ZOO – Experience Columbus Zoos annual Wildlights. This years Wildlights event goes from November 17th, 2017 – January 1, 2018. Experience the zoo, all the animals and amazing light displays from 5pm to 9pm daily. Nearby properties include:
- TRAIL OF LIGHTS IN AUSTIN, TX – Takes place from December 9 – 23, 2017. Experience more than 40 displays, 2 million lights and holiday activities that create countless memories. Nearby Red Roof properties include:
- MACY’S AT CITY CENTER PHILADELPHIA – Takes place from November 24, 2017 – December 2017. Watch snowflakes, ballerinas and reindeer float high above the velvet curtain of the Grand Court atrium. Experience more than 100,000 bright, LED lights during the light show. Nearby properties include:
- ANNUAL RIVERSIDE FESTIVAL OF LIGHTS, RIVERSIDE, CA – Takes place from November 24th, 2017 – January 6th, 2018. Experience more than 5 million lights, Santa Claus, horse drawn carriage rides, train rides, the Century Wheel and live nightly entertainment. Nearby properties include:
- WINTER FESTIVAL OF LIGHTS AT THE OGLEBAY RESORT & CONFERENCE CENTER – Takes place from November 10, 2017 – January 1, 2018. This annual holiday light show is one of the nation’s largest, covering more than 300 acres over a 6 mile drive throughout Oglebay! Nearby properties include:
Safe travels and happy holiday adventures!