Known as the birthplace and headquarters of the retailer brand, Walmart, Bentonville, Arkansas is a hidden gem and a city that you don’t want to miss. From fantastic nature adventures in the Ozarks to fine dining and fresh local cuisines, Bentonville has it all!
Red Roof Inn Bentonville is just a few miles away from some of the best attractions in the city, including Crystal Bridges Museum of American Art, Peel Mansion Museum & Heritage Gardens, Scott Family Amazeum, Splash Park and Beaver Lake. When in town, make sure to get tickets to summer events at the Walmart Arkansas Music Pavilion for an unforgettable experience. Book now!
Adventure awaits in Bentonville with the following attractions:
- Walmart Corporate Office Headquarters can be found just 2.6 miles away from our location! Because this is where this huge chain started, make sure to also check out the Walmart Museum, just 2.8 miles away. Explore the history of Walmart from the first shop to present.
- Peel Mansion & Heritage Gardens(2.7 mi) offers a look into the time period of 1875. This living display shows a beautiful range of flowers as well as antiques and architecture designs.
- Walmart Arkansas Music Pavilion (3.6 mi) is an outdoor live music venue. Upcoming artists include:
- Brad Paisley on Sept 1st
- Zac Brown Band on Sept 14th
- KISS on Sept 28th and more!
- Scott Family Amazeum (3.5 mi) brings learning to life through their many hands-on exhibits including a 3M Tinkering Hub, General Mills Lift, Load and Haul, Nickelodeon Play Lab, Hershey’s Lab and more! Time for a family fun adventure!
- Lawrence Plaza Ice Rink & Splash Park(3.1 mi) is a 7000 square foot multi use facility lacated in Bentonville City Square that offers a splash pad in the summer for children to play in and run through fountains as well as a ice rink in the winter. Fun for the whole family at any time of year!
- Compton Gardens and Conference Center (3.2 mi) offers a 6.5 acre garden and park that hosts special events throughout the year. The Conference Center hosts seminars, conferences, retreats and private events throughout the year as well.
- Crystal Bridges Museum of American Art (4 mi) celebrates the American spirit through their art, nature and architecture exhibits.
- Museum of Native American History (3.4 mi) takes you on a journey through Americas past.
- Beaver Lake State Park (19.4 mi) offers campgrounds, picnic areas, a multipurpose field for soccer, football etc., hiking trails, fishing, boating and more!
- Local Dining: Enjoy the many restaurants located near our hotel, including Bistro 301 (0.08 mi), Joes Italian Grill & Sports Bar (0.08 mi), Glasgow’s Restaurant (0.13 mi), Smashburger (0.15 mi), Jimmy John’s (0.17 mi), Larry’s Pizza (0.16 mi), Fiam Palace Thai Cuisine (0.18 mi), Great American Taco Company (0.19 mi) and so much more!
With our affordable rates, you can experience even more of Bentonville! Our family-friendly hotel offers non-smoking rooms with free Wi-Fi, a flat screen TV & work desk. Enjoy free continental breakfast, coffee & tea, and an outdoor pool. Rest easy and never miss a flight with the following nearby airtport locations: Rogers Municipal Airport (ROG) (7.6 mi), Northwest Arkansas Regional Airport (XNA) (11 mi), and Springdale Municipal Airport (SPZ) (15 mi).
Safe travels and happy adventures!