Experience Boston. This vibrant city is a nice balance of history, modern influences, culture and more. The heart of Boston is a must-see. Everything is within walking distance in the 24-hour neighborhood as people from near & far gather to enjoy meals, shop, meet friends, work or dive into culture. What a fantastic place to explore! Not to mention we have a PLUS+ location just 13 miles away.
The Red Roof PLUS+ Boston-Logan is a completely renovated, 100% smoke free, pet friendly, family friendly hotel near Boston Logan International Airport and LEGOLAND Discovery Center Boston. Stay with us
When in Boston, make sure to check out the following attractions:
- Fourth of July in Boston: First off, as this week we celebrate the July 4th, don’t forget to attend Boston’s big celebration, Boston POPS Fireworks!
- Suffolk Downs: Remember the movie “Seabiscuit”? Well this track is where it came from, visit Suffolk Downs a thoroughbred race track in East Boston, Massachusetts!
- Aquariums: In addition to three species of sea turtle, there are thousands of other aquatic animals to visit at the New England Aquarium. Don’t miss the fearsome lionfish, the delicate leafy seadragons or go out back to see the Northern fur seals and California sea lions in action. 12.5 miles from us.
- Nearby Cities: Three relaxing options close-by.
- Revere beach is a fantastic city beach located 4 miles N of downtown Boston. Only 8 miles away from us!
- Boston Common is a central public park in downtown Boston.
- Saugus: Step back in time along the banks of the Saugus River. Experience the Saugus Iron Works Historical Society (3.1 miles) and see working 17th century water wheels, hot forges, mills and a century preserved home.
- Sweet Tooth?: While in town grab all of the hand made sweets, confections and treats at Ye Olde Pepper Companie. The perfect spot in Massachusetts to pick up the best hand made candy to satisfy your sweet tooth.
- Universities: During your campus visit, trip to see a friend or official business on campus, stay close-by. We are conveniently situated close to:
- Sporting Events:
- Museums: Visit the Salem Witch Museum and get an inside look at the Salem Witch trials, only 11 miles from our property.
- Performing Arts: Visit Wang Theatre or Shubert Theatre at Citi Performing Arts Center. Come see Bring it! Live (July 15th) and more! Only 13.6 miles from us.
- Convention Centers & Events: We’re about 12-14 miles away from all!
- Upcoming events at Boston Convention & Exhibition Center include GBTA Convention 2017 (July 17th – 19th) and LPL Focus National Sales and Education Conference 2017 (July 31st – August 2nd)!
- Hynes Convention Center hosts the MBA Summer Conference July 27th.
- Seaport World Trade Center hosts the Massachusetts Bar Exam (July 26th & 27th)!
- Golf: Mount Hood Golf Club is one of the best courses in the Boston-area. The grounds are absolutely stunning with seriously breathtaking views of Boston.
- Dining: Grab a bite to eat at Fuddrucker’s (adjacent), Angela’s Pizza (adjacent), Midwest Grille Brazilian BBQ (adjacent), Kowloon (adjacent), Hooters (.5 miles), Friendly’s (.6 miles), Hilltop Steakhouse (1 mile), Starbucks (1 mile), McDonald’s (1 mile), Burger King (1 mile) and IHOP (1.5 miles).
Remember, when traveling, get the most out of your Boston experience by staying at the affordable Red Roof PLUS+ Boston- Logan. Are upgraded stay will make you feel right at home as all rooms offer free WiFi, a microwave & refrigerator, hairdryer, iron & ironing board, safe, coffee maker, all new furniture, spa-inspired bathrooms with modern vessel sinks, new comfy Rest Suite beds by Serta, plush high-end bedding, modern design flooring, and a large, flat screen TV.
Safe travels, happy adventures and happy Fourth of July!