Experience the hidden treasure of Ocala, Florida. Not only does this city offer beautiful, sunny weather, but the landscape is breathtaking. Located in a region known as “horse country”, guests can explore winding paths lined with oak trees, miles of undisturbed nature or canoe through crystal clear streams. Time for a breath of fresh air and relax in beautiful Ocala.
When in Ocala, stay with us – an affordable, family friendly and pet friendly hotel! The new Red Roof Inn Ocala offers a completely remodeled and upgraded stay. Book now.
Make sure to check out these must see attractions when in town:
- Enjoy a walk in the historic district and Downtown Square, browse antique shops and savor delicious dishes. And it’s a short journey to see some of the most beautiful horse farms in the world. All 3 miles away in Ocala!
- Greater Ocala Dog Club is 9.1 miles away. A haven for those who love dogs and love showing them.
- Golden Ocala Golf & Equestrian Club (7.7 mi.) is home to championship golf, tennis and equestrian events. Florida Horse Park (16 mi.), is a 500-acre educational and sporting facility. Saddle up!
- Wild Waters Water Park offers fun for the whole family, and it’s only 8.7 miles away!
- Must-See Parks: Rainbow Springs (16 mi.) is popular for swimming, snorkeling, canoeing. Silver Springs (10 mi.) offers equestrian trails, canoeing, camping & boat tours. Tuscawilla Park (4.6 mi.) has an Historic District, and Brick City Adventure Park (5 mi.) blends wildlife and sports.
- Experience the Don Garlits Museum of Drag Racing (12.1 mi.). See dragsters, muscle cars, and rare vintage automobiles.
- Visit a family member or friend, explore the campus or attend a sporting event at College of Central Florida (1.6 miles away) or University of Florida (34 miles away).
- Appleton Museum of Art is 7.5 miles away – A world of art is at your fingertips! Kanapaha Botanical Gardens is worth the trip, 35 miles, with its beautiful displays, gardens, and the state’s largest bamboo and herb gardens.
- Need a shopping excursion? Paddock Mall is just 3.1 miles from us. Don’t feel bad about spending a little extra, you are saving by staying with Red Roof, after all.
- Traveling solo? With family? Grab something to eat close-by. Denny’s, McDonald’s, Pizza Hut, Taco Bell, Wendy’s and Golden Coast Chinese Restaurant are only 0.5 miles away, and Zaxby’s is just 0.7 miles down the road.
- A day trip away, 44 miles, Auto Plus Raceway hosts year-round events and activities (View the calendar here)!. Enjoy all of the high octane fun and thrills.
Save money and time on your travels at Red Roof Inn Ocala. Ocala International Airport is just 2.9 miles away. Our hotel also offers many amenities like an outdoor pool that is open year-round, a fitness center, and free coffeehouse-style coffee & tea.
The rooms at this 100% Smoke Free inn feature a stylish, boutique design with all new furniture, spa-inspired bathrooms with modern vessel sinks, new comfy Rest Suite beds by Serta, plush high-end bedding, modern design flooring, comfortable new seating and a large, flat-screen TV.
Time to start planning your summer getaways. 🙂
Safe travels and happy adventures!