Grand Forks is home to a great mix of sports events, a vibrant arts scene, miles of biking, hiking and inline skating trails, plus a revitalized downtown, making this a perfect getaway destination for experiencing a hidden-gem city.
Red Roof Inn TownHouse – Grand Forks is 100% Smoke-Free and located in downtown Grand Forks, ND nearby all the best places to be, including the business, dining & entertainment districts. Enjoy renovated rooms, indoor pool and Muddy River’s Bar & Grill onsite. Book now.
Make sure to check out these must-see attractions when in town:
- Arenas and Convention Centers: Empire Arts Center (0.3 mi away) hosts shows, films, concerts, and more. Alerus Center (3.4 mi) hosts live events, trade-shows, and conventions like the Anything Goes Sale (May 20th) and Poison with Tesla (May 27th).
- Shopping: Spend a day of shopping at the Columbia Mall (4 miles away), which features more than 70 stores. Cabela’s is just .8 miles away. For a full list of shopping destinations, click here!
- University of North Dakota: Visit a family member or explore the campus at University of North Dakota – 1.5 mi away! Check out the Ralph Englestad Arena, home to men’s and women’s hockey, basketball, concerts, and more. Enjoy upcoming shows at the UND Theater Department like ‘The Odd Couple’ (April 25 – 29).
- Rainy day? Time for a movie! Catch one of the latest movies in 2D or 3D at River Cinema 15, only .7 miles away from our location. Check out the show times here.
- Hockey Games! See the North Dakota Men’s Hockey take the ice right around the corner from Red Roof. Plan ahead for next season’s home games. Enjoy the shuttle to & from! $4, includes a drink coupon. Cheer your Alma mater to victory and stay close by in 2017 -18!
- Fishing Adventures! Enjoy a great fishing adventure with the experts at Brad Durick Fishing, guided Catfish channel fishing for anglers of all levels. Through the
entire summer, Brad Durick Fishing, knows exactly where to go for the vest fishing action. Call for Specials! Book Now.
- Local Dining: Enjoy Muddy Rivers Bar & Grill on-site! Within 1 mile, eat at Bonzer’s Sandwich Pub, Sanders 1907 Restaurant, Toasted Frog, Mama Maria’s, Blue Moose Bar & Grill and more! Click here for a full list of dining options.
- Grand Forks Air Force Base, a United States Air Force installation, is just 18.1 miles away from our location. Whether traveling on leisure, as a government contractor, official business or military friends & family, click here for our 10% military discount.
- Plan a Golf Getaway! Come stay, and play, with Red Roof Inn Townhouse! This package is $85.00 per person Sunday & Thursday, and is $95.00 per person all other days. Price includes Green Fee & Power Cart at King’s Walk Golf Course, 1 Bucket of Range Balls, your Guest Room at Red Roof Inn Townhouse. What a deal! The course
is just 5 miles away from our property. Visit the site for details on how to book!
- Our Hotel Activities: Our Inn houses a large atrium featuring an indoor heated -pool & hot tub and golf course! The hotel offers a business center, meeting facilities, nearby gym access, and an on-site, full service restaurant and bar, “Muddy Rivers Bar & Grill”. Kids and pets also stay free!
Safe travels and happy adventures!