The most magical time of the year is filled with decorative Christmas lights that light up the night ski and snowy days where you can ski, snowboard or sled down steep hills. Or, if you need to get out of the cold and snow, avoid it all together by traveling to a sunny state. Our 31 days of Holiday Travel Continues!
Christmas Light Displays: The Best Christmas Light Displays can be found at a few of the following places:
- COLUMBUS ZOO
- TRAIL OF LIGHTS IN AUSTIN, TX
- MACY’S AT CITY CENTER PHILADELPHIA
- ANNUAL RIVERSIDE FESTIVAL OF LIGHTS, RIVERSIDE, CA
- WINTER FESTIVAL OF LIGHTS AT THE OGLEBAY RESORT & CONFERENCE CENTER
- AND MORE! Click here for the full list of locations.
Snowbird Destinations: Get out of the cold and into the sun at these warm weather destinations:
- AND MORE! Click here for the full list of Snowbird Destinations.
- WHITETAIL SKI RESORT
- Red Roof Inn Hagerstown – Williamsport – 14.7 miles away
- MONTAGE MOUNTAIN SKI AND RECREATION AREA
- Red Roof Inn Wilkes – Barre Arena – 15.7 miles away
- OBER GATLINBURG SKI RESORT
- Red Roof Inn Pigeon Forge – Parkway – 8.8 miles away
- AND MORE! Click here for a full list.
Safe travels, happy adventures and HAPPY HOLIDAYS!