Visiting Pittsburgh this summer? Stay at Red Roof PLUS+ Pittsburgh South – Airport with rates starting at $69.99, saving $100, based on a mid-scale competitor’s rate. Stay at Red Roof PLUS+ Pittsburgh South – Airport offers spa-inspired bathrooms, plush high-end bedding, free airport shuttle service and more!
The money you save can go toward celebrating the cities 200th birthday. The 200th birthday celebration brings together locals and visitors from around the US and consists of a fun-filled and exciting line up of events. Experience fireworks, the Bicentennial Day Parade on July 9th and more fun events all for FREE!
The Steel City was also recently ranked one of the top Foodie destination in the US with a new crop of innovative restaurants that are changing the epicurean landscape.
Other activities to do while in town with the money you save are as follows :
- Watch a Pittsburgh Pirates baseball game at PNC Park- Prices starting from $21.00
- Enjoy a live concert at First Niagara Outdoor Pavilion or CONSOL Energy Center featuring Justin Bieber, Janet Jackson and more. Prices starting from $18.75
- Visit the Pittsburgh Zoo & PPG Aquarium; general admission for adults is just $16.00.
- Explore Mt. Washington for a scenic stroll and a city view for free.
- Order the grilled Provoletta and Lomo (filet mignon) at one of Pittsburgh’s best restaurants Gaucho Parrilla Argentina for less than $30.
Other budget-friendly and pet friendly Red Roof Inns that are nearby all the best attractions are:
- Red Roof PLUS+ Pittsburgh East – Monroeville
- Red Roof Inn Pittsburgh North – Cranberry Township
- Red Roof Inn Washington, PA
Safe travels and happy adventures!