Many travelers are adopting wellness into their getaways, going out of their way to nurture their mind and body on vacation- from yoga retreats, cycling tours, hiking national state parks, kayaking and doing themed races. Here are a few ideas for your next wellness vacation:
- Kipralu Center for Yoga and Health– a great place to learn and experience yoga. They host retreats attended by more than 36,000 people every year.
- Tough Mudder- Outdoor boot camp and Extreme Fitness- Experience rolling hills, open fields, rugged trails and a frenzy of obstacles. Check out the list ofTough Mudder locations for 2015.
- Hiking at Crowders Mountain State Park in Asheville, North Carolina- Hike to the top of Crowders Mountain to see a view that stretches over 25 miles. Walk the nature trails that go for miles on a variety of terrains.
- Color Run/ Shine Tour– “The happiest 5k on the planet!” – A paint race that this year will be combined with glitter!
- Monterey Bay Kayaks at Monterey beach- have a fun kayaking adventure around the beautiful bay.
- Gatlinburg, Tennessee trails- Explore beautiful falls of the Great Smoky Mountains or an amazing panoramic view on the LeConte/Rainbow Falls or the Chimney Tops trail.
Remember to get more out of your health and wellness vacation by staying and saving at Red Roof.
Safe and healthy travels!