Now that it is December and nights are getting cold and snowy, it becomes the perfect time to cuddle up in a blanket with hot chocolate and turn on a great holiday movie! This month also marks the start of 25 days of Christmas on ABC Family! There are many Christmas movies that I like, some of them are traditions in my family to watch every year together. For our family Christmas party, we never fail to all get together and watch Polar Express. My brother started this tradition in 2004 when the movie came out because he loved it so much. When we spend Christmas in the Upper Peninsula of Michigan, we always watch National Lampoon’s Christmas Vacation and A Christmas Story together. Because of these family traditions, those 3 movies will always be in my top 10 list. Here is my official list of favorite movies that you should catch this month:
- The Santa Clause
- National Lampoon’s Christmas Vacation
- Miracle on 34th street (1994 version)
- Polar Express (I love the song ‘When Christmas Comes to Town‘ in this movie!)
- A Christmas Story
- How the Grinch Stole Christmas (2000 version-I also love the song ‘Where are you Christmas‘ from this movie!)
- A Christmas Carol (1984 version)
- The classic Rudolf the Red Nosed Reindeer (1964)
- The classic Frosty the Snowman (1969)
What is your favorite Christmas movie? At Red Roof PLUS+, we provide the perfect atmosphere for a winter movie night with our NextGen® rooms, which includes warm bedding with Rest Suite beds by Serta® and flat screen TVs. We also now provide HBO, so you can always catch a good movie or show on that channel!
Stay warm during these snowy months!