YOU STAY HAPPY, PETS STAY FREE!
At Red Roof, we love pets and they stay free! Click here for discounts, pet travel tips, events and more!
Just because you’re furry, shouldn’t mean you have to spend the night in the car. At Red Roof, we do whatever it takes to make you feel comfortable. That’s why we invite you to relax with your four-legged family member at over 500 locations. And, unlike other “pet friendly” hotels, there are no additional charges.
Red Roof’s Pet Policy:
- One well-behaved family pet is permitted unless prohibited by state law or ordinance
- Service animals are always welcome
- Pet must be declared during guest registration
- Please keep your animal on a leash when outside your room
- In consideration of all Red Roof guests, pets must never be left unattended in the guestroom
- When you walk your pet on property, please be considerate and clean up after your pet
We encourage you to travel responsibily with your pets. Here are some simple tips to make your travels safer and more comfortable.
What to bring:
- Pet carrier
- Bowls for food and water
- Leash or harness
- Collar with tags
- Baggies for cleanup
- Ensure your pet has a proper collar with up-to-date contact information
- Consider a first-aid kit with tweezers, gauze and antiseptic
- Keep a health certificate and photo of your pet with you while traveling
- Use a travel carrier or harness. It’s safest for your animal to be in a pet carrier or wearing a secured harness when traveling. Many pet-supply retails sell seat belt adapters, car seats and cargo barriers.
- Never leave your pet in the car unattended