Williams, Arizona is a small town nestled in the pine country where there is always exciting things to do and see. From historic buildings and shops to outdoor activities like fishing, hiking and horseback riding, theres something for everyone.
When traveling to Williams, make sure to stay with us at one of our newest PLUS+ property, Red Roof PLUS+ Williams – Grand Canyon, AZ! Our newly-renovated property is a 100% smoke-free, pet-friendly hotel. It is conveniently located near downtown Williams. We offer free Wi-Fi, large flat screen TVs as well as a seasonal outdoor pool & hot tub. Red Roof PLUS+ Williams features Premium Rooms with a snack ready in your room. This location offers extended cable including HBO, FOX, CBS, TNT, Disney. One well-behaved family pet is welcome. Book Now.
Nearby attractions include:
- Formerly known as the “Super-Highway”, Route 66 in Willams is the only stretch where you will find shopping. dining, cowboy action and more! Located less than a mile away!
- The Grand Canyon Railway has been transporting people to the heart of the Grand Canyon since 1901. Take this unforgettable ride when you book your stay with Red Roof. Just 0.5 miles away!
- Enjoy all that northern Arizona has to offer at the Historic Hat Ranch. Enjoy the scenic view of the ranch on horseback, go on a hike, relax at one of the fishing lakes and so much more. Just 10.8 miles away.
- Fly through the sky with your family and friends on the Route 66 Zipline. This famous zipline near the South Entrance of the Grand Canyon soars along the famous Route 66 above the nostalgic town of Williams.
- Come have some high speed fun at Grand Canyon Go-Karts! Located just 4 miles away.
- Bearizona Wildlife Park (2.4 mi) offers a drive thru experience with wolves, bears, bison and more! At 160 acres, visitors can drive or walk thru 25 acres of beautiful forest areas viewing North American animals in natural habitats.
- The Grand Canyon Deer Farm has been enjoyed by animal lovers of all ages for over 40 years. This farm allows for an up close and personal experience with the beautiful deer that are born and raised there. Be sure to grab a “One of a Kind” souvenir from the gift shop. Just 8.5 miles away.
- Make a trip to some of the fantastic museums in the area: Pete’s Route 66 Gas Station Museum (0.3 mi), The Train (0.7 mi), the Williams Route 66 Open Air Museum (0.5 mi), Our Mountain Home Gallery (0.7 mi) and Planes of Fame Air Museum (29 mi)!
- Dine at one of the many restaurants nearby: Rod’s Steak House (0.21 mi), Pine Country Restaurant (0.42 mi), Pizza Factory (0.43 mi), Red Raven Restaurant (0.39 mi), Station 66 Italian Bistro (0.40 mi), Cruiser’s Route 66 Cafe (0.47 mi), McDonald’s (0.70 mi), New China Buffet (0.77 mi), Kicks On Route 66 Bar & Grille (1.64 mi) and more!
- At Wild West Junction, the old west comes to life. Dine at the Branding Iron Restaurant, grab a cold beverage at the Long Horn Saloon or enjoy some live entertainment at the Wild West Junction. Just 0.2 miles away.
- The High Country Conference Center host weddings, conferences, business meetings and other events all year round. Located 32 miles away.
- Spend a relaxing day on the green at the Elephant Rocks Golf Course. This golf course also host golf tournaments, wedding ceremonies, business luncheons and other special events. Just 3.6 miles away.
Safe travels and happy adventures!