Experience the city of cowboys and western culture at Fort Worth, Texas! Fort Worth offers the great American West arts and culture and the number 1 downtown in America. Fort Worth is also just minutes away from major attractions including AT&T Stadium and DFW International Airport.
When visiting, make sure to experience one of our newest PLUS+ properties! The Red Roof PLUS+ Fort Worth is conveniently located right off of I-35 West. This hotel is within walking distance to many major restaurants and less than two miles from Texas Health Huguley Hospital Fort Worth and Gateway Station Mall. We are also located just 15 miles from Downtown Fort Worth. This 100% smoke-free hotel offers free Wi-Fi, comfy Rest Suite beds by Serta and large flat screen TVs. Coffee is available in the lobby 24 hours a day and is pet friendly.
This Red Roof PLUS+ hotel also features Premium Rooms with breakfast and a snack ready in your room! Red Roof PLUS+ Fort Worth also offers a hot breakfast from 6am–9:30am seven days a week as well as a business center and guest laundry. BOOK NOW!
Must- See Nearby Attractions Include:
- Enjoy the latest movies at AMC Burleson 14 (0.81 mi away).
- Pirates Cove (5.51 mi away) – Experience a pirate themed water park! Enjoy all 7 thrilling water slides and a year-round arcade!
Event Centers & Live Entertainment:
- Forest Hill Civic & Convention Center (6.44 mi) offers year-round events, including conventions, conferences and more!
- Fort Worth Stock Show & Rodeo (12.70 mi) is a yearly event that takes place from dates January to Feburary that consists of Horse Shows, Calf Shows, Rodeos, fair food, live events, entertainment and more! A must see event.
- Fort Worth Stockyards (15.47 mi) is a historic district that tells the history of Texas’s famous livestock industry. Experience live events like rodeos and cattle drives. Fun for the whole family!
- Texas Wesleyan University (11.69 mi) – Visit a family member, a friends, explore the campus or experience a sporting event.
- Six Flags over Texas (19.75 mi) – Dallas’s biggest and most popular attraction! Experience dozens of rides including thrilling roller coasters, live entertainment, games and more!
- Enjoy some great western cuisines! Not looking to go too far? Here are some nearby options: Outback Steakhouse (0.08 mi), Cracker Barrel (0.10 mi), Hibachi Teppanyaki & Sushi (0.12 mi), On The Border Mexican Grill & Cantina (0.16 mi), Chili’s Bar & Grill (0.16 mi) and so much more!
With being just .34 miles away from Fort Worth Spinks Airport (FWS), you will never have to worry about missing your flight!
Safe travels and happy adventures!