Whether traveling for Agility, Fly Ball, dock diving and more, Red Roof has got you covered as pets stay free!
There are a bunch of pet events coming this year to Springfield. We have a location that is right nearby all the activities! Red Roof PLUS+ West Springfield is the perfect place to stay as we are newly renovated, 100% smoke free and more! Upcoming dog shows include:
- CT River Working Group Association Dog Show March 3-4
- Troy Kennel Club AKC Dog Show Apr 7
- Trap Falls Kennel Club Dog Show Apr 8
- New England Spring Cluster Dog Show Apr 20-22
At our location, you can enjoy all new furniture, spa-inspired bathrooms, new comfy Rest Suite beds by Serta, plush bedding, modern design flooring, comfortable new seating and a large, flat screen TV. Premium Rooms offer a snack ready in your room! Stay with us.
Do you and your dog need a break from the event? Springfield’s Forest Park is right nearby! Forest Park was voted the Best Public Park in the Pioneer Valley by Valley Advocate in 2013, and even better, it’s dog-friendly! Rally up your best bud and make the 11 minute trek.
Other nearby attractions to check out while you are in town are as follows:
- Rekindle your fire for the game with interactive exhibits, shooting contests, live clinics, and skills challenges at the Naismith Memorial Basketball Hall of Fame. Less than 5 miles away!
- Springfield’s MassMutual Center is home to the Springfield Falcons of the American Hockey League. This Center hosts plenty of spectacular events! Only 4.6 miles away.
Historical Sites & Museums:
- Springfield Museums‘ world-class museums: D’Amour Museum of Fine Arts, George Walter Vincent Smith Art Museum, Springfield Science Museum, and Museum of Springfield History. 5.1 miles away!
- Take an educational day and check out the Springfield Armory National Historic Site, home of the largest collection of shoulder arms outside of British lines. Just 12 minutes away.
- Enjoy these diverse local options for a meal. Eat at On the Border – Mexican (adjacent), Five Guys (adjacent), Hooters (adjacent), Cal’s Wood Fired Grill & Bar (1/2 mile), Ninety-Nine Restaurant (1/2 mile), Friendly’s (1/2 mile), Pizza Hut (1/2 mile), Olive Garden (1 mile), Burger King (1 mile) and Outback Steak House (1 mile). Book Now.
- Ever wondered what it’d be like to stand beside the characters in the Dr. Seuss books? Well you can! Meet the Cat In The Hat, the Lorax, Horton the Elephant, and more! Right in the hometown of your favorite author, at the Dr. Seuss National Memorial Sculputure Garden. Only about 5 miles away. Oh, the Places You’ll Go!
- Don’t start your relationship with New England’s biggest, most popular theme park doing it long distance! Only 8.7 miles away from our Red Roof property, you can have access to all of its variety of thrill rides, shows, and activities. Get with Six Flags New England!
- Filled with history, the Majestic Theatre is America’s oldest continuously operating theater, with many top name acts that have performed on its stage – Bob Hope, Sophie Tucker, and Laurel & Hardy, to name a few! Stay SO close to history in the making–2.7 miles away!
Safe travels and happy adventures!