Rochester is a beautiful city that can be found near the Genesee River between Erie Canal and Lake Ontario. With so much natural beauty, you can find plenty of parks, trails, boat launches and scenic overlooks in the town. Rochester is centrally located, allowing for just a short drive to big attractions like Niagara Falls, the Adirondack Mountains, New York City, Toronto and more. The city is filled with year-round events, including classical music, professional sports and music and arts festivals.
The city is also filled with a rich history as it was the center for civil rights and social justice. Experience Mount Hope Cemetery, the final resting place of Susan B. Anthony and Frederick Douglass.
Red Roof Inn Rochester – Henrietta is the perfect place to stay while in town. We’re just 1 mile from GM Delphi, 0.25 mile from Summit Point Office Park, 2 miles from Rochester Institute of Technology, and 10 miles from the Greater Rochester International Airport. We’re 6 miles from ESL Sports Arena, 15 miles from Kodak Park, and 20 miles from Finger Lakes Race Track & Seabreeze Amusement Park.
Not only are we in the perfect location for all of the best attractions, but we are also offering a 15% discount to all Senior travelers from September 4, 2017 – November 4, 2017. Just use VP+622853 when booking. See restrictions here.
Nearby attractions include:
Breweries and Dining
- Stop by Genesee Brewing Company (8 miles away), one of the oldest & largest operating breweries in America. Take a tour and afterwards, sit down and have a bite to eat. Check out the event calendar here.
- Enjoy a hot meal within four miles of Red Roof Inn Rochester. Check out McDonald’s (adjacent), Tim Horton’s (0.2 mile), Cracker Barrel (3 miles), Olive Garden (4 miles) and Red Lobster (4 miles).
- Bill Gray’s Regional Iceplex offers fun for the whole family – only 4.5 miles away! Come have fun during our public ice skating hours or check out the special events happening at the iceplex while you are in town.
- The zoo is open all year round! Visit Seneca Park Zoo and see animals like the golden lion tamarin, African elephant, spotted hyena, the South African green snake and many more. Less than 12 miles away.
- RockVentures: Need something exciting to do this winter? Come to North America’s largest indoor climbing and high ropes course. 9 miles away.
- Experience Seabreeze Amusement Park with 60+ exciting attractions: roller coasters, adult and family rides, kiddie rides, too. In the water park, cool off in the giant wave pool, water slides, lazy river and more. We’re only 15 mi away.
- Feeling lucky? Come out to Finger Lakes Gaming & Racetrack – less than 20 miles away from us. There’s races 160 days of the year and a video casino. Take a break from gambling and check out the assorted options for dining.
- Visit Eastman Museum, the museum of photography and film. Take a self-guided or group tour Tuesday through Sunday. See collections of photography, technology, George Eastman legacy, and more. We are only 8.7 miles away.
- Bring the family to the Strong Museum – 7.5 miles away from our property. Let the kids explore and learn and be sure to go see the National Toy Hall of Fame!
- Visit the Rochester Museum and Science Center – only 8.6 miles away from Red Roof! Check out the Science Museum, Strasenburgh Planetarium, and Cumming Nature Center today.
- Attending or hosting a meeting, conference or convention at Rochester Riverside Convention Center? Stay close-by, stay comfortable, and at a comfortable price, no less. We’re only 15 minutes away.
- Blue Cross Arena is just over 7 miles away from Red Roof.See what events are happening at the arena, like Professional Bull Riding on Sept. 9th. Coming in to town to support the AHL’s Rochester Americans when they take the ice next season? Use VP 618747 for a 20% discount!
Colleges & Universities
- Rochester Institute of Technology (4 miles) and University of Rochester (4.7 miles) are both conveniently located near Red Roof Inn.
Get more out of your travel experience by staying with Red Roof Inn Rochester – Henrietta! We are 100% Smoke-Free and offers flat screen TVs in all newly renovated rooms. Rooms feature new, comfy Rest Suite beds by Serta, plush high-end bedding, new modern design flooring, and comfortable new seating. BOOK today!
Safe travels and happy adventures!