If you are looking for a beach getaway, look no further! Neptune Beach, Florida is your perfect destination. From 22 miles of beaches, to beautiful coastal neighborhoods, to great entertainment and fine dining – Neptune beach is the perfect relaxation destination!
Red Roof Inn Neptune Beach – Mayport/Mayo is located just a short drive from the Atlantic Beach and Jacksonville Beach, there is plenty to do, whether it be going for a swim, enjoying the local scenery, or strolling to one of the many local restaurants within walking distance.
We are located 15 miles from downtown Jacksonville and minutes from Atlantic Beach and Jacksonville Beach! Also nearby is the Beaches Museum & History Park, Cradle Creek Preserve, Kathryn Abbey Hanna Park, University of North Florida, Jacksonville University, Jacksonville Fairgrounds and much more! Book now!
Other nearby attractions include:
Outdoor Adventures & Events:
- Explore 43.3 acres of land along the Intracoastal Waterway at Cradle Creek Preserve (3.6 mi)! The preserve offers nature trails, elevated boardwalks, an observation platform overlooking Pablo Creek Estuary and a canoe landing pier.
- Jacksonville Fairgrounds (14.5 miles away) is home to many year-round events. Upcoming events include: Tim McGraw & Faith Hill on Sept 16th, Mega Pet Adoption on Oct 6-8, Florida Georgia Line on Oct 12th, and so much more!
- Feeling more adventurous? Head on over to Jax Surf and Paddle and pick up some gear to ride the waves! Jax Surf and Paddle also offers surf and stand up paddle board lessons. Just 1.2 miles away.
- Kathryn Abbey Hanna Park (4.7 mi) Offers camping, 1.5 miles of sandy beaches, the Dolphin Plaza, biking/hiking trails, a 60 acre lake perfect for fishing, layaking, pedal boating or canoeing, a splash park, picnic facilities and more! Book now!
- Beaches Museum & History Park allows you to experience the world of the beaches pioneers. The museum offers interactive exhibits that brings the history of the beach community to life. Just 3.6 miles away.
- Downtown Jacksonville (15.6 mi) knows how to have a good time. Experience fine dining, exciting nightclubs and lounges, fantastic shopping, art gallerie, year-round events, entertainment and so much more!
- Visit a family member or a friend, explore the campus or attend an event at the following nearby universities: University of North Florida (8.6 miles away) or Jacksonville University (12.6 miles away).
- We’re adjacent to Bono’s Pit Bar-B-Q, and within walking distance of Wipeouts Grill, Culhane’s Irish Pub & Restaurant, Seafood Kitchen, The Fish Company, Two Dudes Seafood, and many more! Other places to check out are Parsons Seafood Restaurant (0.08 mi), Hop Shing (0.11 mi), Panera Bread (0.11 mi), Whataburger (0.17 mi), and Royal Palm Village Wine & Tapas (0.19 mi).
Red Roof Benefits:
- Rest easy knowing the Mayo Clinic Florida is only 6.8 mi away.
- U.S. Naval Air Reserve is 30.4 miles away. Don’t forget – all Government and Military always saves 10% at Red Roof! Click here for more info.
- Never miss a flight with the following airports right nearby our ocation: Jacksonville Executive at Craig Airport (CRG) (8.1 miles away) and Jacksonville International Airport (24.7 miles away).
- Rest easy and wake up refreshed when you stay in one of our spacious, comfortable rooms that boast contemporary decor and updated furnishings! All rooms include free Wi-Fi, a flat screen TV, extended cable television with HBO, hair dryer, iron & ironing board, desk and in-room coffee.
- Red Roof Inn Neptune Beach – Mayport/Mayo offers an outdoor pool, complimentary breakfast (served daily from 6:30am – 9:30am), a business center, connecting rooms, coin laundry, free on-site parking, and coffeehouse-style coffee & tea in the lobby!
Safe travels and happy adventures!