From the shoreline to the hills, Hayward, CA is in the center of it all. Located in the heart of the Bay Area, Hayward is just 25 miles from San Francisco, 14 miles from Oakland, 26 miles from San Jose, 10 miles from Pleasanton and 7 miles from Silicon Valley. Because this city is right in the center of everything you could want to see, it is the perfect place to vacation to and experience.
Our pet-friendly, newly renovated Red Roof is located conveniently off of I-880 South and near 3 major airports; Oakland International Airport, San Francisco International Airport, and the San Jose International Airport. The perfect place for you to have an affordable stay so you can experience all that the Bay area has to offer. Book now!
Experience all the best nearby attractions:
- Hayward Regional Shoreline (5.6 mi) is a regional park on the shores of San Francisco Bay. Make a day trip of it and enjoy hiking, bicycling, birdwatching, picnicking and fishing along the shoreline.
- Hayward Japanese Gardens (5.5 miles away) is open daily from 8:30 a.m.- 4:00 p.m. Experience the oldest japenese garden in California!
- Plan a family adventure to Coyote Hill Regional Park (6.9 miles away)! This park offers a visitors center, Tulbun Ohione Villiage Site, Nectar Garden, Picnic Areas, Group Camps, Wildlife Refuge, Alameda Creek Trail and more!
- Cull Canyon Regional Recreation (12 miles away) offers a swim complex during the swimming season, which includes a boat house and 1.5 acre swim lagoon. Enjoy the white sandy beaches with the family! Cull Canyon also offer picnic areas and the Chabot-to-Garin Regional Trail.
Shop ’til you drop:
- Shop for the latest fashion trends, enjoy entertainment and experience great dining at Southland Mall. Stores include Macy’s, Forever 21, Victoria’s Secret and more! Just 4.2 miles away.
Come for the Thrill:
- Experience 5 Thrilling Haunted Attractions including nightly dead entertainment at Pirates of Emerson Haunted Themed Park, just 23.3 miles away. Plan some spooky family fun!
Experience San Francisco & Hayward:
- The newly-renovated 100% Smoke-Free Red Roof Inn Hayward is an affordable and convenient base for exploring the San Francisco Bay area. The Golden Gate Bridge, Chinatown and Alcatraz Island are all less than an hour away. We are just 4.5 miles southwest of downtown Hayward.
- Chinatown (28 miles away) is the largest Chinatown outside of Asia and the oldest in the US. Experience all the attractions, culture, shopping, dining and events this top attraction in San Francisco has to offer, including the Sin Chong Building, Bank of Canton and Herbal Shops.
- Silicon Valley (25.6 miles away) is located in the southern San Francisco Bay Area and is home to many start-up and global tech companies like Apple, Facebook and Google. Hike or bike a nearby trail and listen for the next big idea, visit a museum with futuristic technology or enjoy performances, high-end shopping, and delicious restaurants.
Colleges & Universities
- Visit a family member or a friend, explore the campus or attend an event at California State University, East Bay. The campus is just 5 miles away!
- Experience the fine Italian dining at Donato Enoteca (17.7 miles away) or other great dining options right near orr location. Book now!
- Oakland International Airport (OAK) (12.1 miles away), San Francisco InternationalAirport (SFO) (22.3 miles away) and Norman Y. Mineta San Jose International Airport (SJC) (23.6 miles away) are all nearby! Never miss a flight and book now!
Not only is Red Roof Inn Hayward right nearby all the best attractions and cities, but our location also offers fantastic new amenities in our NextGen® design rooms! The rooms feature spa-inspired bathrooms with modern vessel sinks, new Rest Suite beds by Serta, plush high-end bedding, modern design flooring and a flat-screen TV. We offer free WiFi, interior corridors, and free parking. Select rooms include microwave and refrigerator and in-room coffee.
Plan your summer vacation to Hayward today!
Safe travels and Happy Adventures!