Discover the City of Needles! Located just off of California’s historic Route 66 along the Colorado River within the heart of Mojave Valley, this city is filled with exciting outdoor adventures and an historic feel. Must-see attractions are as follows:
- Experience the perfect spot for bird watching or just enjoying the nature and rock formations at the Havasu National Wildlife Refuge! A must stop spot for any nature enthusiast.
- Exhilaration and excitement come to new heights at the Go-Zip Pirate Cove. Experience top thrills high up in the sky on their zipline courses.
- Enjoy the thrills and excitement at Harrah’s Laughlin Casino. Live entertainment, table games and slots makes for a great time for anyone looking for a casual night out or a chance to become a card shark.
- Enjoy the sights of Topock George, a beautiful mountain canyon and gorge section of the Colorado river. Grab a boat, kayak and canoe and really experience the wildlife and fun that Topock Gorge has to offer.
- Learn more about the local culture and heritage that surrounds Needles. Visit the Needles Regional Museum and enjoy this great educational stop on your trip.
- Spend some time along the banks of the Colorado river with the family or just experiencing the great outdoors. This is the perfect place to enjoy a Kayak, raft or other water recreation surrounded by beautiful nature. Make sure to also explore the Moabi Regional Park.
- Enjoy an afternoon of some of California’s best golfing at Rivers Edge Golf Course. Play a competitive game or enjoy a relaxing round with friends.
When visiting Needles, make sure to stay with us at pet friendly and affordable Red Roof Inn Needles, Ca! We are just a half mile from downtown Needles, walking distance from the Colorado River where you can fish, boat and water ski and also within walking distance are several great restaurants- including our on-site restaurant, “Pandan Restaurant”. Come and enjoy Mojave Valley like never before!
Our newly renovated Inn offers comfortable guest rooms with relaxing showers, wood floors, a free continental breakfast each morning, a business center, weekly rates, free coffee and tea in the lobby, free parking, coin laundry, free WiFi and flat screen TVs. Book Now.
Safe travels and Happy Adventures!