Introducing our newest PLUS+ property, Red Roof PLUS+ Opelika, AL! Enjoy an upgraded stay in our renovated rooms with higher end amenities, including wood flooring, spa style sink, free WiFi, Flat Screen TVs and more. Make the most out of your stay with free breakfast, on-site fitness center, and guest laundry. Book Your Stay Now!
Not only will you enjoy a fantastic stay with us, but you will also love all of the attractions that can be found nearby our hotel. Attractions are as follows:
- During your stay be surrounded by hometown feel and charm in Downtown Opelika (2 miles). Enjoy the shops, eateries and old time nostalgia all along main street.
- Downtown Auburn (9.4 miles) is filled with great places to shop, eat and drink. With great boutiques filled with the newest fashions, hometown favorite restaurants and more, downtown Auburn is a must during your time in Opelika.
- Enjoy a round of golf at the Grand National Golf Course (9.7 miles) a part of the Robert Trent Jones Golf Trail. A beautiful course filled with challenges for the pros and fun for players of all levels. Improve your game, kick back and relax on the course.
- The Museum of East Alabama (2.4 miles) brings the history of East Alabama to life. With great interactive exhibits and an always expanding set of artifacts, its the perfect spot to learn and grow with your family.
- Enjoy a show at The Opelika Center for the Performing Arts (2.5 miles). Enjoy regal live music form orchestras and solo artists, beautiful visual and literary arts as well. Experience the beauty and serenity of music and the arts.
- Enjoy finding the best brands at great prices at the Tiger Town Shopping Center (4.2 miles). Find a great new outfit, gift for a loved one or just window shop! Then, enjoy a relaxing night at the movies at Tiger 13 Carmike Cinemas. With all the greatest new releases, grab a bucket of popcorn and settle in for a great movie night.
- Get out and enjoy the beauty of nature at Chewacla State Park (11.5 miles). The perfect spot for a hike, Chewacla State Park is only 11.5 miles from Red Roof.
- Grab a Bite at Wok ‘n Roll Restaurant & Bar (.2 miles), Durango Mexican Restaurant (.3 miles), Wasabi Japanese Sushi & Thai Cuisine (.3 miles), Cracker Barrel Old Country Store (.9 miles), Cafe One Twenty Three (2.1 miles), Zazu Gastropub (2.1 miles), Ma-Fias Ristorante & Pizzeria (2.2 miles), Irish Bred Pub (2.3 miles), Jefferson’s (2.4 miles) and Niffer’s at the Tracks (2.4 miles).
- War Eagle! Stay close to the campus of Auburn University (9.7 miles), Whether in town for a game, on campus to visit friends and family or for a meeting, stay close to campus and make your visit even better. Southern Union Community College is also close-by (2.4 miles).
- America’s very first ‘Gig City’ with ultra high speed internet, check out all of the great attractions and adventures to be had in Opelika. Check out this fantastic video by Glenn Buxton and find even more things to do during your stay.
Whether Red Roof Inn & Suites Opelika is your final destination or just a stop along the way, you can be sure to experience a clean and quality stay filled with friendly faces. Wake up refreshed, ready for your next adventure.
Safe travels and happy adventures!