31 Days of Holiday Travel continues! Nothing better in the winter than watching an intense hockey game with a cup of hot chocolate in hand, watching the seasonal ballet performance of the Nutcracker, or celebrating Hanukkah with the family.
- Red Roof PLUS+ St Louis – Forest Park/Hampton Ave
- Red Roof Inn St Louis – Westport
- Red Roof Inn St Louis -Troy, IL
- Red Roof Inn St Louis – St Charles
The Nutcracker: The Nutcracker is a seasonal ballet performance that is a must-see during December. Check out the following locations for the play:
- Duke Energy Center for the Performing Arts, Raleigh, NC; Dec 16-18; 20-24
- Lila Cockrell Theater, San Antonio, TX; Dec 16-18
- AND MORE! Click here for a full list.
Hanukkah Events: Huge Hanukkah celebrations can also be found throughout many cities including:
- DURHAM, NORTH CAROLINA: The Hanukkah Festival kicks off December 11. Experience themed games like Pin the Candle on the Menorah, Ultimate Jewish Tic-Tac-Toe, and more!
- CHARLESTON, SOUTH CAROLINA: Home to the oldest continuously operating synagogue in the United States. Experience Chanukah in the Square on 12/29.
- DECATUR, GEORGIA: Experience 4 Chanukah Celebrations and a Grand Menorah Lighting!
- NEW YORK CITY: See the world’s largest menorah–a massive 9-meter-tall display that is lit each evening during a ceremony that includes dancing and plenty of sufganiyot to go around.
Safe travels, happy adventures and HAPPY HOLIDAYS!