Louisville is a fantastic city to visit, from authentic southern cuisines, to one of a kind attractions like the world’s only Urban Bourbon Trail, the legendary Churchill Downs, Louisville Slugger Museum & Factory, and the Muhammad Ali Center. Louisville is a city for everyone!
Visiting and experiencing all the best there is to do around Louisville is also super easy when staying at the Newly Renovated Red Roof inn Louisville Expo Airport, Red Roof Inn Louisiville Fair and Expo, or Red Roof Inn Louisville East-Hurstbourne. Not only are all 3 budget-friendly hotels where pets stay free, but all locations are nearby the Kentucky Exposition Center where tons of amazing and fun events take place daily and also nearby the Louisville International Airport, making all 3 easy locations to stay at when traveling.
All 3 hotels do not break the bank so you can experience more of Louisville, like these must-see nearby attractions and events:
- The Kentucky Exposition Center – Features new events daily! Make sure to check their event calendar! Upcoming events include:
- The North American International Livestock Expo 11/1-11/7
- North American Championship Rodeo 11/10-11/12
- Discover the Dinosaurs, Unleashed! 12/6-12/8
- Christmas Gift & Decor Show 12/9-12/11
- Kenny Woods Gun and Knife Show 12/31.
- The Churchill Downs – Come out and enjoy some horse racing! Come for the Churchill Downs Fall Meet beginning October 30 until November 27.
- The Louisville Zoo – Come visit your favorite animals, ride the carousel and Zoo train, play on the ropes course, and PET the animals! Make sure to also visit the new baby Gorilla!
- Urban Bourbon Trail– The world’s only, city-wide trail filled with award-winning micro-distilleries, exhibits and craft cocktail destinations. Get your Urban Bourbon Trail Passport and begin the journey!
- Louisville Mega Cavern – Take a tour on the Mega Zips or challenge yourself to the Mega Quest! It’ll be a travel memory you won’t forget!
- Downtown Louisville– Drive into the city! Explore all the galleries, boutiques, restaurants, entertainment and more of Louisville, Kentucky!
- KFC Yum! Center– Home of the Louisville Cardinals men basketball team, this sports arena offers sport, concert, and entertainment events always happening. Check out a Cardinals game or another event on the calendar. Upcoming events include:
- Weekly Cardinals Basketball Games
- 11/12 – Louisville Music Festival
- 12/20 – The Kanye West “The Saint Pablo Tour”
- 1/13 – Harlem Globetrotters 2017 World Tour
- Museums– Head over to the Kentucky Derby Museum for history of the derby, Louisville Slugger Museum for baseball fans, Fraizer History Museum for historical artifacts, & Waterworks Museum for science lovers.
- Colleges & Universities: Nearby Colleges and Universities include University of Louisville, Sullivan University, or Bellarmine College.
Remember, our 100% smoke-free Red Roof inn Louisville Expo Airport, Red Roof Inn Lousville Fair and Expo or Red Roof Inn Louisville East-Hurstbourne makes for great locations to stay at when planning your getaway to Louisville. All rooms feature new, comfy Rest Suite beds by Serta, plush high-end bedding, new modern design flooring, comfortable new seating and a large, flat-screen TV. On your way out experience our free coffeehouse-style coffee and tea in the lobby.
Safe travels and happy adventures!