Nashville tops the charts as the music capitol, food destinations, best places to visit and more, making it one of the best destinations to plan a getaway too. To make your travel experience even better, we have just opened a new PLUS+ right near all the best attractions; Red Roof PLUS+ Nashville North – Goodlettesville.
This pet friendly, family friendly hotel offers Free WiFi and is close to Vanderbilt University, Tennessee State University, the Tennessee Titans training camp, the Grand Ole Opry, Music City, Ryman Auditorium, the Country Music Hall of Fame and Bridgestone Arena. Located 13.6 miles northeast of downtown Nashville!
- The Grand Ole Opry (13 miles), the show that made country famous, is a weekly country-music stage concert that, unlike typical concerts, presents 8 or more singers a night. See the calendar of events here.
- Fantastic Dining: Cracker Barrel, Blue Sky, Chef’s Market, Mexican, Arby’s, Kabuto, and Waffle House (walking distance); Rice box and fast food restaurants (0.5 mi). Longhorn, Rafferty’s, Red Lobster, Chilli’s (1 mi). Click here for the best local dining spots!
- General Jackson Showboat (13 miles), America’s most entertaining cruises, features live country entertainment, great dining & more. Plan your tour or cruise today along the Cumberland River.
- Football season is here! Traveling to Nashville to cheer on the Tennessee Titans during a home football game at Nissan Stadium? Click here for the 2016 Titans football schedule.
- Moss Wright Park (2 miles) is the largest park in Goodlettsville and offers trails, picnic tables, playgrounds, a dog park, athletic fields and more.
- Riverfront Park (14 miles) offers an amphitheater, boat dock, a replica of Fort Nashborough, and many other historic statues along the river.
- Drakes Creek Park (12 miles) offers athletic fields, playgrounds, 2 miles of trails and picnic areas.
- For concerts, sporting events, family entertainment and more, check out Bridgestone Arena (14.4 miles) or Nissan Stadium (13.4 miles), home of the Tennessee Titans.
- For business conventions, special events and great dining, check out Convention Center Gaylord Opryland Resort (12 miles).
- Visit a family member, explore the campus, check out a sporting event and more at Tennessee State University. Just 15.2 miles away from Red Roof PLUS+ Nashville North – Goodlettsville.
- Check out Opry Mills (13 miles), Tennessee’s largest outlet and retail destination with over 200 shops, Rivergate Mall (2 miles) and more. For a list of all the shopping locations, click here.
- Historic Mansker’s Station houses a reproduction 1779 log station and Bowen Plantation House, the longest standing brick structure in Middle Tennessee. Mansker’s Station is just 1.2 miles away from us. Plan your trip today and book now!
Add more WOW to your stay at the budget friendly Red Roof PLUS+ Nashville North – Goodlettesville. This Red Roof PLUS+ hotel features Premium Rooms with breakfast and a snack ready in your room! Our Superior and Deluxe rooms feature ironing boards, hair dryers, in-room coffee and tea makers, and microwaves & refrigerators.
Our hotel also features exterior corridors, free parking & a coin laundry on site. Our guests are invited to work out with a wide variety of equipment, free of charge, at the fitness facility located just next door to the hotel.
All guest rooms feature free Wi-fi and free TV channels, including 3 HBO channels. Experience our coffeehouse-style coffee and tea in the lobby. We welcome you to Red Roof PLUS+ Nashville North in Goodlettsville. Book now!
Safe travels and happy adventures!