North Sacramento is filled with history, museums, water parks, animal adventures, sports, fine dining, great shopping and more! With so much to do and explore, it is best to stay at an affordable, pet friendly place like our Red Roof Inn & Suites Sacramento North location. Make sure to check out these nearby attractions:
- Make your trip to Sacramento educational and visit Powerhouse Science Center Discovery Campus (.8 mi), Aerospace Museum of California (3 mi), California Railroad Museum (11 mi) & California Automobile Museum (12 mi).
- Enjoy a day of family fun at Raging Waters Sacramento (5.9 miles) or the Sacramento Zoo (14.7 miles). Spend time with the kids, enjoy visiting with the animals, and enjoy some fun in the sun and water.
- Enjoy great events and sports at local arenas and stadiums – Sleep Train Arena (10 mi), Hornet Stadium (8 mi), home of Sacramento State Hornets Football, or the Golden 1 Center, home to the NBA’s Sacramento Kings.
- Enjoy a hot meal at Denny’s (.5 miles), IHop (3.1 miles), Maggiano’s Little Italy (4.7 miles), BJ’s Restaurant & Brewhouse (4.8 miles), The Cheesecake Factory (5 miles), Olive Garden (5 miles) and Hooters (5 miles). Eat well, Sleep well.
- Enjoy the best deals and your favorite brands while shopping for a day at United Artists Sunrise Mall (5.4 miles).
- Whether looking to tour the capitol building or here on official business, stay close to the California State Capitol (11 miles) and make your commute a breeze.
- Grab a bag of popcorn and enjoy some of the best in new releases at the Century Theaters, only 4.4 miles from Red Roof Inn & Suites Sacramento North.
- Get excited for the high octane fun and thrills of the Sacramento Raceway Park (20 miles). See your favorite local drivers and car styles at this local track.
- Explore historic buildings like the 1849 Eagle Theater; the 1853 B. F. Hastings Building, once home to the California Supreme Court; and the 1855 Big Four Building at Old Sacramento State Historic Park (8 mi). Also nearby, Sutter’s Fort (7 mi) captures the pioneer spirit of families arriving in wagon trains at the dawn of the California Gold Rush.
- Sacramento is filled with venues for conventions, conferences and expos. Attending an event at McClellan Conference Center (2 mi), California Expo Center (5.5 mi) or The Sacramento Convention Center Complex (8 mi)?
- Nearby colleges and Universities: American River College (2.8 miles), Sacramento State University (8.4 miles) and California State University (12.8 miles) are all nearby!
From the moment you walk in at Red Roof Inn & Suites Sacramento North, you’re surrounded by great amenities like free WiFi, coffee & tea in the lobby, a business center, and fantastic, comfortable guest rooms. You can expect a quality and comfortable stay, like free WiFi, flat screen TVs, microwave and fridge, in-room coffee, ironing, and free HBO, to clean rooms and fantastic customer service. By staying with us, your travel will be even easier as we are close to the airport. Nearby airports are Mather Airport (12 miles) or Sacramento International Airport (14.5 miles). Book Now.
Safe travels and happy adventures!