Visit one of Georgia’s oldest cities and the Garden City for a fun, relaxing getaway. Augusta is filled with Southern charm and city fun, arts and culture, shopping and fine cuisine. Red Roof Inn Augusta West is the perfect place to stay while on vacation. This affordable and pet friendly hotel has amenities and comfort that don’t just stop inside your room. Enjoy our beautiful pool and delicious continental breakfast. From our Suites to our Standard, Red Roof Inn & Suites Augusta West have rooms filled with top amenities like free WiFi, flat screen TVs and In room microwaves. Beyond that you can expect and clean and comfortable stay every time. Book Now.
- Visit Funsville Amusement Park /Adventure Crossing (0.7 miles) on your family fun day. Get all of the thrills and excitement of amusement park fun.
- Visit Carolina Moon Distillery. Bringing you fresh homemade moonshine & spirits distilled with local grain and ingredients. Unique flavors include ‘Rabbit Spit’, Blueberry, Black Betty Whiskey and May Lady Aged Rum.
- Bringing the best in Expos, live music & entertainment to the Augusta area, the Augusta Entertainment Complex (11.6 mi) will be hosting T.I. (9/24) and I Love the 90’s (10/6).
- One of the premier golf courses of the world, the Augusta National Golf Course (7.2 miles) has been the home of the PGA Tour‘s Masters Tournament since 1934. Play a round on one of the most sacred courses in the game.
- Enjoy the great food at Cracker Barrel (Walking), Chili’s (4 miles), Cooker (4 miles), Don Pablo’s (4 miles), Logan’s Roadhouse (4 miles), Macaroni Grill (4 miles), Super Salad (4 miles) and Tony Rama’s (4 miles) during your stay.
- The Augusta Convention Center(12.2 miles) brings top expos, events and entertainment to Augusta. Whether planning an expo and looking for a place to stay, or visiting the convention center for an event, stay close and stay with Red Roof Inn & Suites Augusta West.
- A one of a kind pottery shop in the heart of Augusta,Tire City Potters (11.1 miles) is an in-house pottery boutique bringing you hand crafted pieces prime for everyday use. Pitchers, bowls, mugs and other useful everyday items with an artistic flair. Check out the artistic art galleries and show rooms like Artists Row, Artistic Perceptions and Art on Broad (12.1 miles).
- Shop the hottest brands and styles atthe Augusta Mall (2.6 miles). Get great deals on all of the latest fashions and enjoy a day of shopping.
- On your college visit toAugusta State University (7.9 miles), Paine College (8.8 miles), Medical College of Georgia (8.8 miles) or Georgia Regents University (10.6 miles) stay with Red Roof Inn & Suites Augusta West. Stay close to campus and get a true feeling for campus and the flavor of Augusta.
- Enjoy some of the fine arts during your stay in Augusta atthe Augusta Ballet and Grover Maxwell Performing Arts Center. Enjoy Ballet, classical music and other arts to bring out the musical and artistic beauty in the world.
- We support our troops and on your next visit toFort Gordon (6.9 miles), stay with Red Roof Inn & Suites Augusta West and stay in comfort surrounded by amenities like in room coffee and flat screen TVs. We understand that the stress of life on the base can be taxing. Book Now and check out our 10% military discount.
- Visit theAugusta Market, Saturdays on the Riverwalk. See all of the great items and food there is to be had at this fantastic local event.
- Stay in comfort during your next procedure or visit tothe Veteran’s Affairs Medical Center (6.9 miles), Doctor’s Hospital (2.6 miles) and Trinity Hospital- Augusta (7.4 miles) right here in Augusta. We know healthcare can be stressful, on your next visit, stay in comfort at the Red Roof Inn & Suites Augusta West.
Safe travels and happy adventures!