White sand beaches, gorgeous sunny weather, endless entertainment and outdoor activities can be found in Clearwater, FL. You won’t want to miss out on the miles of crystal clear waters and mild, temperate climate. Clearwater is celebrating its 100 years of existence this year, so be sure to visit this ultimate destination.
There are many outdoor activities that visitors can do, whether you are feelings adventurous or just want to relax:
- Clearwater Beach, Dunedin Beach and the Beach at Sand Key Park all provide a captivating environment. Go boating and fishing, dolphin watching or enjoy one of the many water sports like parasailing, jet skiing, scuba diving and more.
- After a day on the beach, head over to downtown Clearwater for dining, shopping and live entertainment. The Cleveland Street District overlooks the Clearwater Harbor and Marina, providing guests with stunning views of the city.
- Animal lovers will enjoy the Clearwater Marine Aquarium and the Florida Aquarium, which both offer fun filled learning and exploring with the creatures under the sea.
- Tampa Lowry Park Zoo is just a short drive away where visitors can see their favorite animals and have up-close encounters.
- Sports fans, the Jack Russell Memorial Stadium, which is a hot spot for Florida baseball tournaments and the Florida Auto Exchange Stadium, home of the Dunedin Blue Jays are both nearby. Catch a baseball game while you are in town or head over to one of the many golf courses and book your tee time.
Dining, shopping, outdoor excursions, vibrant activities and more – there is something here for everyone and every budget. No matter what time of the year it is, with its beautiful beaches, year-round warm climate and limitless activities, Clearwater is the perfect vacation spot. Make sure to stay at one of these budget-friendly and pet friendly Red Roof Inn locations when in town so you can get the most out of your travel experience!
- Red Roof Inn Clearwater – Tarpon Springs
- Red Roof Inn Clearwater Airport
- Red Roof Inn St. Petersburg
Safe travels and happy adventures!