The largest city in the Great Plains, St. Louis is beer, baseball and lots more. Top summer attractions include historic and scenic spots to explore, including the must see and iconic Gateway Arch.
Located minutes from the St. Louis Zoo, Busch Stadium and other attractions, Red Roof PLUS+ St. Louis – Forest Park/Hampton Ave (starting from $76.49) offers newly renovated rooms which include flat screen TV, plush high-end bedding and wood-like flooring. A similar room in the area would cost approximately $100 more over two nights.
Other things to experience with an extra $100 are as follows:
- Take the Gateway Arch tour for the finest view of both sides of the Mississippi; price of an Adult Tram Tour is $13; a Child Tour is $10.
- Root for the 11-time World Series champions, the St. Louis Cardinals; tickets at Busch Stadium during the summer season begin at $25.
- St. Louis breweries are world renown; get a FREE tour of the historic Anheuser-Busch Brewery. Sample up to 50 different styles of locally crafted beer at Schlafly Bottleworks.
- Take a thrill ride (or two) at Six Flags St. Louis; one-day tickets start at $42.99.
- Go kart racing at Pole Position Raceway; tickets start at $16.
Other nearby Red Roof locations include:
Safe travels and happy adventures!