Long known as a premier outdoor destination, Chattanooga has an endless list of outdoor activities for travelers to experience. From whitewater rafting to the best hiking trails to Canyoneering, travelers will never get bored in this Scenic City.
Guests can relax and decompress at Red Roof PLUS+ & Suites Chattanooga-Downtown (starting at $99.99). Conveniently located in the downtown area, the property features renovated rooms with all new furniture, free continental breakfast and an indoor heated pool. A similar room in the area would cost approximately $100 more over two nights.
Other activities to experience with the money you save while in town are as follows:
- Soak in the beautiful scenery from the Tennessee Aquarium’s River Gorge Explorer for $32.
- Raft on America’s most popular whitewater river – The Ocoee for about $30 per person.
- Board the Chattanooga Ducks, an authentic renovated WWII amphibious landing craft for an adventure through downtown Chattanooga and the Tennessee River for about $22.
- There are summer music festivals from May through September, including the Nightfall Music Series for FREE or the Riverbend Festival that starts June 10th and goes to the 18th. (daily admission is $25.)
- Discover the Chattanooga Zoo and experience camel rides; admission tickets for adults are $8.95.
- Take a one-day road trip to the Great Smoky Mountains National Park; try horseback rides for $30 per hour or picnic at Greenbrier for $10.
Other nearby Red Roof locations include:
Safe travels and happy adventures!