Fantastic dining, beautiful state parks with caverns to explore, great shopping, thrilling automotive experiences (especially being the Home of the Corvette), great arts & entertainment, museums, history, sports and more! There is an adventure for everyone in Bowling Green, Kentucky. Check out these top, must-see attractions while in town:
- Beech Bend Park– Contains an amusement park,a water park, a drag-strip, an oval track for stock car racing and a campground. Find thrilling rides and exciting racing events that is fun for the whole family!
- SKyPAC (Southern Kentucky Performing Arts Center)- A multipurpose venue featuring plays, musicals, orchestral concerts and more. Click here for the calendar of events.
- Lost River Cave– Go on an underground cave boat tour, kayaking cave tour, discovery cave crawl, treasure mining, hiking through the nature trails and more at the Lost River Cave.
- National Corvette Museum– Explore models and one-of-a-kind concept cars spanning the history of the Corvette in periodic settings.
- Historic RailPark & Train Museum– Experience our nation’s transportation past. View interactive displays, galleries, rail car tours, a gift shop and more!
- Mammoth Cave National Park– Go on cave tours of Mammoth Cave, the longest cave system known in the world, enjoy surface hikes, canoeing on the Green River, picnicking, horseback riding, bicycling, camping and more.
- Sloan Convention Center– Experience concerts, meetings, conventions, weddings, dining and more. Click here for the events calendar.
- Western Kentucky University– Visit a family member or a friend, explore the campus, or catch a sporting event at Western Kentucky University.
- Bowling Green Ballpark– Catch a baseball game at Bowling Green Ballpark, home to the Bowling Green Hot Rods of the Midwest League of minor league baseball. Click here for the game schedule.
When in Bowling Green, KY, make sure to get the most out of your travel experience by staying at a budget-friendly, pet-friendly Red Roof Inn. Red Roof Inn Bowling Green is located close to all the top attractions and is renovated with all new rooms featuring Flat Screen TVs, contemporary furniture, new bathrooms with granite countertops, a comfortable easy chair, a micro-fridge and free WiFi. It is also located just 2 miles away from the Bowling Green Warren County Airport. Book now!
Safe travels and happy adventures!