Stay at Red Roof Inn San Francisco Airport during the Big Game 50! This budget friendly and pet friendly Inn is just 27.9 miles away from the big game at Levi’s Stadium and conveniently located just 2.5 miles from the airport, making it the perfect place to stay to get more out of your travel experience.
Red Roof Inn San Francisco Airport is pet friendly, family friendly and just minutes to the San Francisco International Airport (SFO). Conveniently accessible through BART (Bay Area Rapid Transits) to all that San Francisco has to offer, including the Golden Gate Bridge, Fisherman’s Wharf, and downtown San Francisco.
- Take the FREE Burlingame Trolley to Downtown Burlingame Avenue, from California Drive to El Camino Real, only 3.0 miles away.
- San Francisco Chinatown– 18.1 miles away- Be sure to check out San Francisco Chinatown– the oldest Chinatown in North America, as well as Little Italy! North Beach is happening! The night life here is full of theatre, bars, clubs, and sound.
- Stanford University– 19.2 miles away-One of the world’s leading research universities, Stanford University is located in California’s Bay Area, which has won the title of one of the most intellectually dynamic and culturally diverse areas of the nation.
- Golden Gate Park– 19.5 miles away-Golden Gate Park has more than 13 million visitors yearly, for one of San Francisco’s greatest treasures. Ride the carousel, spot out the buffalo, take a Segway tour, check out artwork at the De Young Museum, explore the sea creatures at the Golden Gate Park Aquarium, take a walk at the Japanese Tea Garden or the Conservatory of Flowers, and much more!
- Strawberry Hill– 19.5 miles away-An island in the middle of Stow Lake, Strawberry Hill has every shade of green imaginable. Here is a refreshing excursion about San Francisco, measuring close to 430 feet into the air – the highest point in the entire Golden Gate Park. When you visit, you won’t want to forget to take your camera!
- EXPOSITION CENTERS- Looking for a place to host your next company meeting? Look no further! The Cow Palace and the San Mateo County Event Center are two exposition centers that have hosted many concerts, social gatherings, and more! Let us, also, help to cut down your travels. We are only 11.5 miles away from the Cow Palace and under 7 miles away from the San Mateo Event Center!
- ACCLAIMED PARKS- Walk the trails in Alamo Square (17.2 miles) – dogs are permitted here. Next take your furry friend along to the dog play area at Mission Dolores Park. This park also holds many festivals and cultural events. Lastly, go to Candlestick Park (15.8 miles) which was America’s first modern stadium. Now only ruins remain – take a walk and see what is left of this historical landmark.
- Golden Gate Bridge– 23.4 miles away
- Fisherman’s Wharf– 18.3 miles away-Plan a visit while you are in San Francisco/Burlingame to San Francisco’s most famous waterfront community! Fisherman’s Wharf is a perfect display of how a historic era can still influence present-day culture, events, sights, sounds, and food.
- Alcatraz Island– 18.6 miles away-Catch site of the first lighthouse and US built fort on the West Coast and the federal penitentiary long off-limits to the public – the famous prison, all from the Alcatraz Island! Rich in its history, but the island also comprises of gardens, tide pools, bird colonies, and beautiful bay views like no other!
Make sure to get the most out of your Big Game travel experience by staying at a budget friendly and pet friendly Red Roof. Red Roof Inn San Francisco has fantastic new amenities in our newly renovated NextGen ® design rooms! The rooms at this 100% Smoke-Free hotel feature new, comfy Rest Suite beds by Serta, plush high-end bedding, new modern design flooring, comfortable new seating and a large, flat-screen TV, in room safes and microwave & refrigerator. This Red Roof also offers free WiFi, room service from 5-10pm, an outdoor seasonal heated pool, business center kiosk, coin laundry, an ATM, a fitness center (located across the street). Bus and Truck parking is subject to availability per contract with our sales office only and Park N Fly rates are available through 1-800-Red-Roof or at the Front Desk. Guest parking is available for $10 a night, no oversized vehicle parking available. Experience our complimentary coffeehouse-style coffee and tea in the lobby. Leaving early or arriving late we have a 24-hour on site restaurant ready to serve you. One well behaved family pet is welcome.
Safe travels, happy adventures and GO TEAM!