Another great summer attraction to visit is San Francisco! Not only is the weather beautiful, but there are so many things to do and see that it is a perfect place to go for a getaway. Check out the list of attractions below:
- San Francisco Bay Tours– Explore San Francisco’s biggest landmarks through a boat tour. See attractions like the Golden Gate Bridge and cruise around the infamous Alcatraz Island.
- Golden Gate Park – There are many things to do and see at the Golden Gate Park, including:
- Ride the carousel.
- View the buffalo.
- Take a segway tour.
- View fine arts at the De Young Museum.
- Explore the Beach and Park Chalet where you can view historic artifacts, shop, dine and enjoy live music at night.
- See all the sea creatures at the Golden Gate Park Aquarium.
- Plan a beautiful nature walk at the Japanese Tea Garden or the Conservatory of Flowers.
- Explore Strawberry Hill, an island in the middle of Stow Lake with a beautiful waterfall and more!
- AT&T Park– Visit the baseball park that it home to the Major League Baseball team, the San Francisco Giants.
- Levis Stadium– Visit the stadium that is home to the San Francisco 49ers of the National Football League.
- Fisherman’s Wharf– This top tourist attraction features museums, dining, shopping, rides, theatrics and more! You can see the famous sea lions camped out on PIER 39’s West Marina, view entertainment like the San Francisco Dungeon, experience more sea creatures at the Aquarium of the Bay, or go fishing in the bay.
- Alcatraz– Tour the famous prison on Alcatraz Island.
- China Town– Walk around the oldest China Town in North America.
- The Walt Disney Family Museum– Experience the life, achievements, wonders and history of the one and only Walt Disney.
With so much to do and see, the best way to get the most out of your travel experience is to stay at a budget friendly Red Roof Inn like the Red Roof Inn San Francisco Airport, close to many attractions and right next to the Burlingame Trolley, a free service that connects with the hotel and downtown.
Safe travels and happy adventures!