Tupelo, Mississippi, birthplace of Elvis Presley, is a great place to go not only if you are a fan of The King of Rock and Roll, but a great place to experience historic sites and beautiful nature trails for a nice, relaxing getaway. While in Tupelo, check out these beautiful and historic attractions:
- Tupelo National Battlefield and Brice’s Crossroad National Battlefield Site– Commemorates the battles that took place during the Civil War in 1864.
- Elvis Presley’s Birthplace & Museum– Tour the historic site and museum of the birthplace of The King of Rock and Roll.
- Tupelo Buffalo Park & Zoo– Explore the zoo, which features over 260 animals. Take a guided tour where you can experience up close the buffalo, yak and more!
- Natchez Trace– A beautiful, historic path and one of the most significant travel routes that extends over 400 miles and through 3 states. Tupelo, Mississippi hosts the Parkway Visitor Center at Milepost 266.
- Tupelo Automobile Museum– Explore the evolution of cars, beginning with an 1886 Benz.
- Healthworks! Kids Museum– A fun, interactive museum where kids learn about how to live a healthy lifestyle.
- Oren Dunn City Museum– Experience the history of Tupelo from the cities birth, to present day.
While in Tupelo, make sure to also experience some of their delicious, southern dining:
To get the most out of your Tupelo travel adventures, make sure to stay with us at Red Roof Inn Tupelo! The Inn has an outdoor pool, continental breakfast, free WiFi and, not to mention, pets stay free!
Safe travels and happy adventures!