If you’re traveling to Arlington, Texas for the 2015 National Championships game at the AT&T Stadium, and whether you’re an Ohio State Buckeye fan or an Oregon Duck fan, make the most out of your trip and explore Arlington! Make it a week-long event!
Stay at Red Roof Inn to get the most out of your travel experience. Red Roof Inn Dallas – DFW Airport North is only 16.8 miles away from the stadium!
Here are some things that you can do around Arlington:
- Check out the Planetarium at the University of Texas at Arlington for some awesome stargazing. While there, you can also explore the campus.
- Explore paintings, sculptures and the history of art at the Arlington Museum of Art.
- Visit the Dallas Zoo, the oldest and largest zoological park in Texas! Make sure to feed the giraffes at the Giants of the Savanna exhibit while you are there! Best of all, during January and February, admission is only $5!
- For an African safari experience, visit the Fossil Rim Wildlife Center for a scenic wildlife drive. You can interact with over 1,100 rare and endangered animals roaming free in their herds while there!
- If you love Aquariums, you won’t want to miss the Dallas/Sea Life Aquarium! They have an amazing 360° underwater Ocean Tunnel, 4 rescued sea turtles, an awesome shark exhibit and so much more.
- Visit the International Bowling Museum & Hall of Fame for the history of bowling! See how bowling balls & pins are made and also play on a fully functioning small-ball bowling lane.
- Finally, take a ride on the Grapevine Vintage Railroad. You get to ride in an authentic Victorian-style coach along the historic Cotton Belt Route between Downtown Grapevine and the Fort Worth Stockyards.
Most importantly, plan a whole day and night to tailgate activities and after parties on the 12th during the football game! Click Here for a list of Sports Bars around the AT&T Stadium.
Safe travels and go Bucks!